-->

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Assalamualaikum and hi all!

Today i want to say a big thank you for all of you. Boboiboy Kuasa 7 Stickman Parody had watched over 4000 times in a week, this was a big achivement for me and Diclim Entertaiment itself ( still not a real entertaiment yet ). And also we receive about 15 subscriber a week after boboiboy parody released (Getting subscriber is pretty hard since i'm not do much interaction with the other).

Thank you!
This also affect people to know our other video such AMIA and AMV and especially Legendary Hero. I really wanted to upload the episode 2 and episode 3 but there is a lot problem to export episode 2 into video from SWF, the only way is to export the movie in separate SWF file with fixed Vcam and also 16:9 ratio to make the film look better but unfortunetly the 16:9 ratio won't not applicable since episode 3 is created from lot of separated file and it will took TONS of time to just make it into 16:9 ratio so it will just in 4x3 ratio (Sorry).

Little Update

For the next thing is Legendary Hero, since the voice acting is not completed i can't do the animation freely, so Legendary Hero is still post poned and for the worst until 2017 but maybe i can make some teaser for episode 4 and 5 in this year, i will try my best. Then for AMV will still on scheadule but maybe i can't focus into the animation in my current situation as collage student, i really want to complete it at least before end of 2016 and if that happened it means that AMV #4 will be postponed too. Hopefully i can make it faster, i will try my best (Like i always said).

The last thing is behind "i will try my best", i'm a single animator for all of my or our 3 project or more precisely for most part i do all alone. All people that written in Staff section is help me in their part time, and yes they lighten my job but i still need second animator who also have same style with me so all the progress will going faster and even more fun. But like i always said, i will do my best.

That's all for now
bye and Wassalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib