-->

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Assalamualaikum and hi all!

Early this month i team up with my friend from community to make a new Animation Music Video based from the song i used for "three" trailer. It is "Silver Memory" By Hania. I'm really stuck into that song since the first time i heard the song and now finally i can make one! The animation will be a frame by frame animation, something totally new for me, i hope i can survive working on this >.>.
I arleady complete the storyboard and now start doing the animate thing (but the storyboard alone took 10 hours to made >.>)!
Here take a look for the sneakpeak

While my friend doing their part for the Music video and i have time to spare i will continue my work for Legendary Hero, don't worry!

That's all for now, '
Bye and Wassalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib