-->

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

TLDR!
Assalamualaikum and hi all!

More than a month has past,and without me noticing theres only 1 month left this semester. Last time i did an Update Post is at  the beginning of this semester and a LOT of  things happened in my life.I learn and exprerience so many things.
I thought when i started the year 2018 i could control my schedule better than before and alhamdulillah, in the first two months I can do Uni-Task without much problems. i can handle most of it. But, after the mid-test,a LOT MORE problems need solving.

            2018,i will be busy. I EXPECT "this" to finish this year(but yeah not this much tho). The demand in animation community increased,assignment in University also Difficult.
and to top all of it, I do work for other faculty as "labrotarium assistant". and that absolutely made me to have to re-schedule and re-planning everything. i feel overwhelmed and its depressing chores for a few days, but thanks for my friend and family i can get a grip of myself!

So yeah I’m in good mood right now haha!👌👌

              First, for mid semester test I had assignment to make a black and white movie with NO SOUND. The first time I heard the requirement it kinda shock because “how am I suppose to deliver meaning in the film without color and sound?”. After thinking several day i had an idea about “life as a deaf person”.

Thanks for my friend i can create my first ever real life short movie. without them as an actor this would be imposible. For unknown reason I feel joy when working on this from creating storyboard that need many weeks to complete, then a script (not really need for the assessment but I kinda want to make it), and finally the poster (also not needed, but i want to do it for no reason whatsoever).
This short film taught me how to deliver meaning without anything but movement, Face expression, body gesture. And with this knowledge, Id like to implement what i learn on the animation "Legendary Hero" and  “Penjara Fantasy”.
Click Here to watch the short movie.👍


         

           For the mid-test I create the poster for the short movie

and I am kind of AMAZE HOW WELL IT ENDED UP AS! After about one and a half year of university i feel great improvement in many aspect of drawing like color, proposition, anatomy ,etc. When the printed version is out,never expect it to be that well (from my point of view ofc).

           After the mid-test, I continue to work on “penjara fantasy” right away. I make the script first which it took few days only to complete, then ask for my friend for becoming voice actor. For the storyboard I'll finish it few days prior of writing this very post but still I need to give spacing in each keyframe to match the actual breakdown with the script. It took about 2 weeks to just complete 349 keyframes because this also the first time I make full storyboard for my animation.Either lack of motivation or other task it took that long to complete. Currently, I can show you the first 100 seconds of the movie. Here take a look!

I work again with my friend who become the voice actor of Rapunzel in my “Three” Stickman animation and as narrator in my Dragonnest parody. She will become Liza, the hijabi girl. Her acting in my past two animation is impressive and I really thing that she could be the perfect voice for Liza.

Liza
And also the other two character is called Neveah (heaven backward) and Bolto.
Neveah

Bolto
I use my local monster myth for the monster in my animation. I really want to add my local culture as many as possible, from setting, to character, and even monster. I also use old Javanese language for my character skill. I also get help from my friend zora ergazu for his wyvern monster design I used as Orang Bati in Penjara Fantasy.


As for the boss, i called it "Rupo Singo". I take inspiration from bali mask and change the shape from monkey into lion, then the body mix with "genderuwo" one of the most famous local monster mtyh. And then this monstrosity created.
Rupo Singo stand for about 7-8 Meter while in 4 leg, he has hand as hard as steel and the tail shape like a boulder. From his back, he can launch a missile like weapon up to three at once and from his mouth can generate a powerful light laser. Well yeah i dont even know how it ended up like this haha 😅😅

I think that’s all for now. 
Bye and Wassalamualaikum!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib